Chris Woodcock's Foreign License Plates
I also collect License Plates from Countries I have visited.
There are not too many of them, but here they are:
This first set includes:
- The top 2 are a set from Rome Italy
- The next is a Vatican Plate (although I am not sure if it is real)
The next set includes
- Cape Verde (stopped there on the way back from South Africa)
- South Africa
- Albania (I was evacuated from there in 1978 - Islamic Extremists)
These are from
- First two are the Virgin Islands
- Next is a Canadian plate. I have many from here but this one says
CANADA on it.
- Mexico (State of Quintana Roo - I own property in Cancun)
- Mexico (State of Yucatan)
- Egypt (this is particularly hard to find - I was in Cairo and 3 Suez
cities - not Alexandria where this is from
- Zurich, Switzerland
I also collect Bird Plates,
related plates, Massachusetts License Plates,
US and Canada Plates from 1951 (my birth year),
Northwest Territories Polar Bears, and my Wife has a
collection of Flower Plates.
Check out the Link to the ALPCA for more on the hobby of license plate collecting!
Chris Woodcock's Plate Page
ALPCA # 7082